Texas Notary Blog
Texas Notary Public Requirements
- Category: Texas Notary Blog
People decide to become Texas notaries for many different reasons. Perhaps it is a requirement set forth by your place of employment, maybe you are active in your community and do it as a service for those individuals or maybe you just enjoy the extra income that being a notary can bring in. If you are looking to become a Texas notary public, Budget Notary Bonding Agency can guide you through the process, quickly and affordably! Review the requirements below to see if you are eligible to become a Texas notary.
- You must be 18 years of age
- You must be a legal resident of Texas
- You must not have been convicted of a crime involving moral turpitude, be on probation, or have any criminal charges pending or on appeal.
- Effective September 1, 2009, non-residents living in a state adjoining Texas, who have qualified as a Texas escrow agent, are also eligible for appointment as a Texas notary public.
If you meet the above requirements and would like to apply for or renew your notary commission, Budget Notary Bonding Agency can help! Visit us online at www.BudgetNotaryTexas.com to start your Texas notary application online, or call our live customer service department at 866.328.5524 to request notary forms. We would love to be your Texas notary bonding agency! To view more information about Texas notaries, visit our FAQ section.